Friday, December 16, 2011

Special

You make my heart beat a little bit faster. My pulse speeds up, my hands get clammy, and the corners of my mouth are tugged upwards.
Yet,at the same time, I feel utterly comfortable with you.
Oh, I'm keeping my share of secrets for now, but as I slowly reveal them to you, I see the way that you respond with such care. You laugh at my ridiculousness, you tease me about my oddities, and you soothe my anxieties... And you still want to hear more. Your blue-grey eyes search me honestly, and tell me that you genuinely care.
I love your deep voice which speaks comforting words and flattering compliments. I'm grateful for your jokes, your smile, your prayers, and your friendship. You are a wonderful friend and a blessing every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment