Saturday, April 2, 2011

Renewed and New.

Okay. *deep breath*
:)
Hello everyone. I would like to welcome you to my blog.
Yes, you may have read my blog before, but I want to welcome you to my new and improved blog!
By that, I mean that I am new and improved ;)
Or at least, I will be :)

It will be a DAILY struggle, but I know that I have made the right choice.
I choose You, Jesus :) You are the one for me.

"When did love become unmoving?
When did love become unconsuming?
Forgetting what the world has told me...
Father of love; You can have me."
(Sidewalk Prophets, "You Can Have Me")

I must forget what the world has told me. It will not be an easy process, but I know it is one that I need and want to take.

If you're reading this: chances are that I asked you to.
I know that I'm at a weak point in my life right now.
I need your support. I need to be reminded that God is everything.
I need to remember what I believe and know to be true.

Several of you have stepped forward and offered your support.
I wasn't ready for it yet. I am now.
Please, my sisters... I need your encouragement.
Thank you, and I love you :)

SO... If you have read my blog since - well, since I started it! - then you'll know that my posts are not always very joyful or upbeat. I hope that you will see an improvement in that soon.
While I realize that I will not always feel happy, I know that I can still be joyful.
I hope that you will see more joy in my posts now that this circumstance has been resolved.

This is new for me; completely new. I'm not used to others holding me accountable. But I know I need it, and the Lord commands it, so I am asking you.

If you think something's up, talk to me.
It may not seem like it, but I want your accountability.
I want to know if someone will notice if I'm not doing what I'm supposed to be doing.
Please, HOLD ME TO THIS. Walk with me and be my sisters.
<3

Remind me, Lord:
"If You're all You claim to be, then I'm not losing anything."

"Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is - His good, pleasing and perfect will." - Romans 12:12

"Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective." - James 5:16

"Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble." - 1 Peter 3:8

No comments:

Post a Comment