Wednesday, March 23, 2011

If I'm being honest...

Then I would have to say that things have been messed up for a long time.
If I'm being honest, then I'd have to say I haven't been the same person.
If I'm being honest, things have felt hopeless for quite some time.
If I'm being honest, I know this isn't from God.

As long as I'm being honest, I might as well admit that my ideas have changed.
It's okay to do something that feels right, without praying about it.
As long as I'm being honest, I might as well admit that I haven't been praying.
As long as I'm being honest, I might as well say that You don't seem like my best friend anymore. I don't feel close to You.
As long as I'm being honest, it's my fault.

Nothing seems right anymore.
I'm so lost that I don't know how to return to the correct path.
I don't know if I can return to that path.

As long as I'm being honest..
It's easy to tell people "God forgives you for everything you've done!"
But it's another thing to live it in your life, after you see everything you've done wrong.

It's hard to get back on track when you lost sight of the track.
I found it every once in a while, but lost it after a few days or weeks.
If I'm being honest, I know that a few songs aren't going to fix me.

If I'm honest, I don't know if I can ever get fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment