Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hands.

Strong hands.
Lifting me; holding me up.
I didn't expect this strength.
Strength contradicts my weakness.

Guiding hands.
One gripping my elbow; another holding my hand.
Those hands became my sight.
Vigilant hands protected me.

Praying hands.
Hands on my knees; hands on my hands...
Prayers being whispered.
Prayers are as tangible as hands.


Hands lifted prayers to His ears.
I don't fully understand the miracle that happened last night, 
But I know that God created that miracle,
And He put the right people in the right place at the right time.
It may not seem like much, but I KNOW it was.

Prayer is a powerful weapon, and it was certainly used last night.
God heals. Prayer is His medicine.

"Three different times I begged the Lord to take it away. Each time He said, "My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness." So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me." - 2 Corinthians 12:8-9

"Such a prayer offered in faith will heal the sick, and the Lord will make you well." - James 5:15

No comments:

Post a Comment