Sunday, December 26, 2010

Beauty.

I just keep picturing Your smile.
It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
I can't help but smile back - a huge, completely carefree smile.

I run to You, and thow my arms around Your neck.
Your arms wrap around me,
And You start spinning -
Round and round and round -
As I hold You tightly, and I start laughing.
I just keep laughing, and then realize that You're laughing, too.
Looking in Your eyes, I know there is no other place I would rather be.

Still smiling, You set me down, and hold out Your hands to me.
I reach up and tenderly touch the holes in the middle of Your palms.
Seeking an answer, I look up at You.
I find it once again in Your eyes;
Looking back at me lovingly; comforting me.

I slowly smile back at You.
(How could I not smile back?)
You grasp my hands, still laying in Yours,
And spin me again,
Round and round and round.

And we laugh,
That throw-your-head-back, show-your-pearly whites kind of laugh,
And I don't know why I'm laughing,
But for some reason I can't stop,
Just like the spinning,
Round and round and round...

The colors fly around us -
Orange, yellow, green, blue -
Bright and brilliant.
I can't tell if we're in a field or in a dessert,
But that doesn't matter,
Because my eyes are focused on You
and that beautiful smile.
It's all revolving around You,
And You're that only thing that stays the same.

Nothing else around us matters -
All that matters is that You're here,
And I am finally with You; in Your arms.
As long as I keep my gaze on You,
The world doesn't even seem to exist.

It's You.
It's all You,
You and those reassuring eyes,
That enchanting smile,
Those perfect hands -
Perfect because they mean that I never have to leave You. <3


My Beloved is mine, and I am His. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment