Thursday, August 25, 2011

You Make All Things Work Together for My Good

Today, I have thanked God for changing me.
I have praised Him for making me a new person.

I'm not who I was.

Looking back a year ago... looking back six months ago, or even three...
I can see his work in me, and it is such a beautiful thing.
Isn't it?!

A year ago, I was hurting. I was in pain, and I couldn't see any hope in my future.
Six months ago, I was longing. I had false hope for things that God didn't have in his plan for me.
Three months ago, I was searching for God's will for me, and hoping to find it.

Recently, I have seen some of God's will for me. Certainly not all of it... but a small piece of what He has in store for me.

Isn't that so absolutely marvelous? He is so wonderful to me.
I think it is so beautiful that the more you pour into God, the more He pours into you.
Give him your heart, and He'll reveal his to you.

God is so faithful to us!!! Amen?!?! Let's praise Him for it :)



"but I will not remove from him my steadfast love or be false to my faithfulness." -Psalm 89:33

No comments:

Post a Comment